Izhevsk Plant of Metallurgy and Mechanical Engineering, CJSC. Stand 4D57
- 170, Votkinskoe shosse, Izhevsk 426039, Russia
- Phone number:
- +7 (3412) 45-25-00
- Website :
Izhevsk Plant of Metallurgy and Mechanical Engineering, CJSC (Izhmetmash, CJSC) was founded in 2012 based on production spaces of OJSC Bummash. This is an integrated machine building company that covers all the equipment manufacturing stages - from castings and forgings to assembly of finished process lines.
We produce the following core products:
- Forgings of carbon, alloyed, stainless, tool steel weighting up to 12.5 tons;
- Centrifugal-cast pipes of carbon, alloyed, heat-resistant and fireproof steels and alloys, as well as of bronze and cast iron with an outer diameter of 63 to 1500 mm, length up to 8500 mm, wall thickness of 5 mm, and products on their basis : furnace rollers; retorts, radiant pipes, pipes for main steam and hot steam pipelines of thermal power plants and other power plants; reaction tubes of heat-resistant steels for coils of pyrolysis furnaces for petrochemical plants, as well as coil assemblies;
- Seamless thick-walled large-diameter pipes for various industries;
- Shaped castings of cast iron and heat resistant steel;
- Customized heavy equipment and metal structures for steel, oil-and-gas and machine building companies.
Metal working of varying degrees of complexity.