Sukhoy Log Refractory Plant, JSC. Stand 1G48
- 2, Militseiskaya ul., Sukhoy Log, the Sverdlovsk region 624800, Russia
- Phone number:
- +7 (34373) 6-44-45, 4-01-75, 6-44-00
- Website :
General Director — Yury N. Lebedev.
Sukhoy Log Refractory Works was founded on March 27, 1932 and now is one of the key sites of refractory industry for producing silica-alumina materials and products in Russia. Since April 2006 there was established a joint venture on the base of Sukhoy Log Refractory Works to manufacture heat-insulating high-temperature ceramic fibre and fibre-based products.
The plant produces the following products:
- High-temperature heat-insulating materials and products;
- Products for lining of revolvers;
- Fireclay powder , chamotte filler and mortars;
- Light-weight refractory heat-insulating products with density of 1.3, 1.0, 0.4 and 0.8 (g/cm3);
- Light-weight refractory heat-insulating products according to ASTM C-155-23;26;28;30;
- Insulating castables;
- Refractory chamotte concrete products;
- Refractory silica-alumina products for cupola furnace lining;
- Ceramic firebrick;
- Heat-resistant glue.
Find it on the floor plan>>>