Giprotsvetmet, FGUP. Stand Каталог
- 13, Akademika Korolyova ul., Moscow 129515, Russia
- Phone number:
- +7 (495) 660-92-00
- Website :
Giprotsvetmet, FGUP is a leading institute specializing in design development of nonferrous metallurgical plants in the Russian Federation and the main design developer in the sector of industry producing copper, lead and zinc.
The institute made in the past a significant contribution to the development of the nonferrous metals industry in Russia and in other CIS countries and was involved in solution of most important issues related to extensive development of copper and polymetallic ore deposits in Central, Eastern and Southern Kazakhstan, in the South Urals, Central Asia, the Trans-Caucasian region and in East Siberia.
Currently, the Giprotsvetmet Institute fulfills the functions of a design development and research institution responsible for advanced developments in the following areas:
- Development of highly efficient technologies for exploitation of base metal ore deposits, as well as for most complete and rational usage of subsoil resources;
- Improvement of technologies and organization of operation of underground mines and expansion of mineral resources basis for the ore mining sector of industry;
- Development of advanced methods for geological and hydrogeological exploration of nonferrous ore deposits;
- Preparation at a high technical level of feasibility studies, substantiation of investments for projects, development of project design and engineering design documentation for mining, mineral processing and metallurgical enterprises;
- Introduction and extensive utilization of advanced technology for project management on the basis of the world’s best available practices.