Sarralle Equipos Siderurgicos S.L.. Stand 2F36
- B Landeta, C/Orendaundi No 7 Apdo.1, 20730 Azpeitia (Gipuzkoa), Spain
- Phone number:
- +34 (943) 15-70-88
- Website :
We Work for Your Future. We deliver innovation and modern solutions for your company. We know how to do it.
Founded in 1965, and nowadays with more than 50 years' experience on international projects, SARRALLE is your partner in the iron and steel, environment, energy, water, oil and gas, and workshop equipment worlds.
SARRALLE is an innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation company, with more than 400 dynamic, highly-qualified and multiculturel employees and located in 8 countries, tha's why we are fast, flexible and close to you. Our unique expertise, technological capabilities and group synergies will help you to create smart ways of meeting today's challanges.
SARRALLE provides you turnkey solutions services, adapted to your needs, helping you optimize your productive processes because we want you to be the best company in your market and we work for our prior aim: your future.
We offer the best modern solutions through our 5 buisness lines:
- Steel melting shop, since 1960, designs, manufactures and provides complete turnkey solutions for steel works internationally. It is a company with extensive experience in the world of steel supported by professionals seeking constant innovation. In addition to offering EPC solutions SARRALLE offers a broad line of products;
- Rolling mill, provides engineering, procurement and construction projects with a technology development for the processing of semi-products for the diverse range of end products;
- Coil processing lines, has extensive experience in the design, construction, installation and commissioning of lines for the processing of metal coils, for the entire range currently produced by the industry. This range includes the largest coils produced, regarding the thickness (high-thick coils), weight and width;
- Engineering offers general engineering service focusing its activities in the «Waste to Energy» and «Oil and Gas» sector;
- Metallic furniture, was born in 1971 and is dedicated to the design, manufacture and commercialization of products for storage and optimization of working spaces, with the consequent rationalization of the associated costs.
Find it on the floor plan>>>