Aluminium-Expo’2019 Program of Events is being Compiled
Aluminium-Expo’2019, an international project by Metal-Expo and Messe Dusseldorf will be launched on May 14-17 2019 at Expocentre Fairground Moscow, Russia. The events will be held in parallel with the already popular among industry professionals Metallurgy. Litmash and Steel Structures exhibitions.
Endorsing the exhibition, Aluminium Association, compiles the program of events including:
- Russian Aluminium Forum, International Specialized Conference involving leading Russian and international industry experts;
- Round tables, seminars on the most pressing problems of the industry including use of aluminium in construction, aluminium bridges, aluminium casting, installation etc.;
- Projects on development high-end aluminium products manufacture and tech-valleys concept;
- Panel talks among industry professionals.
Currently Russia unlike many other countries lacks specialized international aluminium trade shows and events. Attending the exhibition and its events will enhance a positive image of the Russian aluminium industry and help:
- Expand aluminium use in various industries;
- Develop manufacture of high-end aluminium products;
- Create a positive investment climate in the industry;
- Attract investors to positive projects;
- Strengthen cooperation with international partners;
- Find new partners.